Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] PS3 broken bluray drive help?

Sponsored Links
    hi every one i have a ps3 slim cech-2001b with a broken blueray drive if any body can help me out by running games directley from my hdd it would be appreciated
    Best Answer - Posted by racer0018:

If you have a ps3 that is model number 2501 the control boards are on the motherboard. Other then that they are not. So that is why we need to know the model number to help you. Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    if it is on official firmware 3.55 or lower you could try but i dont think it would work as your drive is goosed, you need it for multiman, it would be easier if you bought a new drive undo the old board under the broken bdrive fit it to under the new drive

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    all you have to do is get a new laser.

I don't think thats always true. Simply because I bought a new drive and mine still won't read discs. It could be the board?

If you have a ps3 that is model number 2501 the control boards are on the motherboard. Other then that they are not. So that is why we need to know the model number to help you. Thanks

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News