Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well, I hope you learned your lesson! I'm not messin around with my ps3. I'll let other people experiment on their own hardware. Once there's a wealthy knowledge base, then I might tinker around inside (if there's a good reason for it... ps2 backups: not a good reason).

Sponsored Links

mong

Sponsored Links
    it will cost u 100+ to repair your ps3 when u could have bought a chipped ps2 4 that.. and the funny thing is you've probably already got 1. very silly man lmfao! sorry m8 u deserved it!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey guys I was wondering if used an AA battery to start the motor to take in discs.

Banned User
    go ahead add dc current to a ac machine (sounds like you had no business even opening the case)

If you cant afford a new one DONT take it apart...

Thats the quote of the day

hello,

My PS3 Doesn't Read DVD/CD.. only Read BD. Why and how to fix ?

Banned User
    If you havent messed with i then it should be under waranty dont try and fix it yourself you will void the warranty

Well I am not look for morals, I want some logical help to fix it. I know it was stupid there has to be someone that can help me I am good i've done this stuff b4 and i think can fix it. I know Gazza has but there has to be another way..

If you havent messed with i then it should be under waranty dont try and fix it yourself you will void the warranty
    Hello,

I Live in Iran.. In My Country Sony dont waranty. I Should Self Fix This Problem, Please Help To Fix This Problem.

DON'T MESS WITH THE WARRANTY ... Really, it's stupid untill a 100% working modchip is released [IMHO].

well it doesn't make a difference if i cant fix it.. my only hope is backups off of the HDD.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News