Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok I updated my fat ps3 to 3.55 I then grabbed the patched kmeaw file from the above link, and went to the ps3 update and tried to update it, the file seemed as though it had updated but it still has in system in I am on 3.55

I guess I don't understand this putting the system into service mode.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It will say that even after the cfw, you can tell if you have it installed right if you go to the game part in xmb and it should have the install packages and the app game thing. From there you place multiman and any thing else in pkg form on the flash drive and use the install packages to install them. At the bottom of the game list will be multiman and from then on you are able to do..well, whatever you so wish really.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    In general - there is no need to install OFW (of the "same" version - like 3.55) first and then CFW - you could have (from any lower FW version) install the 3.55 CFW right away. If you ARE already on the same version then indeed you'll need to get into Recovery menu to "re-isntall" (although it will be actually installing another version) FW from there as normally PS3 will not install the FW with the same version number.

There are numerous guides everywhere (including our forums here) how to get to the recovery menu - just follow the isntructions exactly and you should get there eventually - it might need a couple of tries for you to get it right but you'll manage eventually.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    now when I boot up Multiman I get this for a Message

Multiman Cannot Enable Bd-Rom emulator. Functionality may be restricted.

error bdemu.bin missing

BD-rom emu is under the attachments section in the multiman thread (top of page (a paperclip icon i think)) make sure you dl the latest for 3.55

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-hacks-jailbreak/

go 3 threads down look to the right and there is the paperclip icon, then just scan the list for bdemu2-355.zip. unzip to usb flash drive and install package on the ps3, reboot and your done

PS.. the file is almost at the far end of the list
    Last edited by TheShroomster; 12-07-2011 at 06:32 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I had only found themes nothing to do with the bd emu at that link

Here is the direct link to what he was referring to: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/misc.p...ments&t=114315

If you do a CTRL-F there for BDEMU, you will find it.

ok boss that way is a bit easier. forgot about ctrl-f

Allright unfortunately I don't get as much time to this as I would like, it's now a week later and I tried to backup my first game to the external had using multiman.

what is happening right now I brushed the dust of my copy of metal gear sons of liberty and pop it in the system boot up multiman and go to the metal gear hit triangle and say copy I tell it to copy to the external drive and it begins its magic, but stops at 32% and then the timer which normally is counting down is now going up, what am I doing wrong?

I had a system that did something similar when backing up FF13. it would get to like 80% and fail. i gave up on it and within a week my laser died. so it could be something along those lines.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News