Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Poll [Answered] Brand new 80GB Motorstorm FW 1.80 to hack or not?

Sponsored Links
    So I by chance won an auction for a CECHE01 80Gb motorstorm bundle. Seal was opened (unfortunately, it was going to go into my private collection), but EVERYTHING in the box was new. Nothing was ever opened. I turned on the system to be greeted by FW 1.80.

Question is, should I hack it? Or leave it as it is for old time's sake? It even has that precious little gameboot jingle I miss so much.

For the curious, I paid $100 for it
    Best Answer - Posted by misiozol:

Well choice is yours to make , but in my opinion CFW is giving consoles so much more options than you can imagine and is still developing (I bet $ony did imagine but not bother to make users happy as they definitely new what console is capable of to begin with)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    HACK IT! too rare of a find to hack so easily!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well choice is yours to make , but in my opinion CFW is giving consoles so much more options than you can imagine and is still developing (I bet $ony did imagine but not bother to make users happy as they definitely new what console is capable of to begin with)

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News