Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Mouse and Keyboard use with games...

Sponsored Links
    Has anyone tried a mouse and keyboard with resistance? I am wondering if its as good as FPS on a PC? I know the only thing that pulls me to the PC from time to time is the FPS like fear or resistance like games. I have no games to try yet other than Tony Hawk so I was hoping someone would let me know.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I actually don't know if they work. I don't own a USB or bluetooth keyboard so I haven't been able to test. My old roommate told me that he wasn't able to use his mouse/keyboard combo online, but it could have been user error.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You can use Bluetooth devices besides the sixaxis? If so has anyone successfully setup any keyboard or mouse products via bluetooth?

Yeah, PS3 has the ability to connect 7 bluetooth devices. I hear all sorts of stuff works with it really - including mice and keyboards.

so let me get this straight... I will need a blue tooth mouse and keyboard? I was wondering if usb mouse and keyboard would work? I can get the blue tooth set if not. Also do we know what games will have mouse and keyboard support?

thanks

No no no. Of course regular old USB Keyboard and Mouse will work, I'm just saying it's cool that you can support all the bluetooth devices you want to.

How many bluetooth devices can the ps3 handle? I mean I always wondered why they only allow 7 Sixaxis controllers and not 8 alike they usually do with multitap and all. Maybe the unit can only handle 7 bluetooth devices?

I got a bleutouth mouse and keybord combo, i borrowed it from my work, it works on my PS3 i diddn't have time to test it with games.

I wassent planing on though, couse the only games i got are TH and Gundam.

Registered User Caffeicaddictio's Avatar
    nope it didn't work for me, not for resistance anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeicaddictio View Post
    nope it didn't work for me, not for resistance anyways.
    I hope that changes....

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News