Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Unhappy smart joy frag ps2

Sponsored Links
    i used my smart joy frag from my ps2... i got a ps2 controller to usb cable then i plug in my smartjoy frag to that.. then mouse keyboard to smart joy frag and the keyboard worked and mouse buttons work but when i move mouse to look/aim that didn't work...what can be wrong? im so close

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I am sure it will eventually work, but as of yet keyboard and mouse will not work BUT if some company were to release a mouse that registered itself as Gamepad1-> axis-2-X and axis-2-Y AND had it directly connected to the keyboard and defined it as well as a gamepad, it would work....BUT no it doesn't work. I have tried it wired (BUT any device registered as a gamepad (even my speedpad n50 (looks like a keyboard) will work)

Sponsored Links

Bluetooth mouse and keyboard

Sponsored Links
    I am looking for a mouse and keyboard (bluetooth) for my ps3, I have started looking at Logitech DiNovo Edge, but it is a bit pricy.. .and I dont know if everything works as it should with that keyboard in linux and XMB...
    Does anybody here have any opinions about it? or can recommend me something else?

I am also wondering if there are any games availalbe for ps3, that support gaming with mouse and keyboard.. I have heard that Unreal will later..

try... Belkin Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard and Optical Mouse..

hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by degborta View Post
    I am looking for a mouse and keyboard (bluetooth) for my ps3, I have started looking at Logitech DiNovo Edge, but it is a bit pricy.. .and I dont know if everything works as it should with that keyboard in linux and XMB...

Does anybody here have any opinions about it? or can recommend me something else?
    The DiNove Edge works great, the touchpad mouse works especially well in the web browser. The Edge's media keys do not work though, not surprising as there is no way of loading the drivers that come with it. Perhaps $ony will officially support the DiNovo Edge in some future FW? Who knows?

As a general keyboard though, its the best I have ever used. If you shop around you can find them for 90 ($180).
    Well worth the money especially if you have a particulaly large lounge as I do.

Quote Originally Posted by degborta View Post
    I am also wondering if there are any games availalbe for ps3, that support gaming with mouse and keyboard.. I have heard that Unreal will later..
    None at this moment in time. However yes, I heard Unreal will support keyboards. I guess most future FPS titles will start factoring in support once $ony releases their official BT Keyboard accessory.

i wished they would make a bluetooth "compact" keyboard and mouse for the PS3... perhaps something like those foldable keyboards for the PDAs out there?

those would be great. this way you can store them away while you are not playing the PS3... they won't take a lot of space and they would be awesome to take with you while travelling in case you take your PS3 with you.

Check out the RF keyboards on Amazon. I bought this direct from Shintaro. Not got my PS3 yet, but apparently it works fine with the PS3 (according to Amazon reviews)

I use it for my media centre at the moment and it's great for couch surfing

I bought logitech Dinovo Edge and mouse Revolution MX and both works PERFECT, then the color and the shiny effect are perfect with PS3. And yes, works on PS3 linux and X360 too

I'm using a USB Bluetooth mouse and keyboard and they work fine in Linux and XMB.

i got mouse keyboard to work with ps3 games. ok this is what i did i bought a asid tech ps2 to ps3 controller adapter i plugged my ps2 joyfrag into the adapter and pluged in mouse and keyboard NOTE. i had to wire in an extra usb plug on the mouse so the mouse has 2 usb plugs 1 plug goes to the joyfrag (with a usb to ps2 mouse adapter) and the other plug goes to a usb charger adapter that plugs into outlet as the mouse needs more power than it gets from the joyfrag hook up. i played cod3 and resistance and works great.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News