Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Blu-ray film glitch help?

Sponsored Links
    Has anyone else had issue on there PS3 while watching blu-ray films it automatically switches from HDMI1 back to television mode AV1, then you you have switch back with remote plus you have missed parts of film as it keeps playinying when it has swiched back to AV1 television mode.
    Best Answer - Posted by SinnerShanky:

try using just one cable and if problem still persists i would suggest you try a restore once... it would surely solve the problem...
    Also check if the blu ray disc is not scratched and dirty...!!!

rep if i helped!! it would be nice...!!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That sounds like a TV issue not a PS3 problem. Unless you have both the HDMI and AV cables both plugged into the PS3?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    try using just one cable and if problem still persists i would suggest you try a restore once... it would surely solve the problem...
    Also check if the blu ray disc is not scratched and dirty...!!!

rep if i helped!! it would be nice...!!!
    Last edited by SinnerShanky; 11-29-2010 at 07:51 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by barbnjason View Post
    That sounds like a TV issue not a PS3 problem. Unless you have both the HDMI and AV cables both plugged into the PS3?
    That would be correct, the ps3 can not change a televisions input

If you have another console/device connected via SCART (available outside the USA) some interference might toggle the select line, which will make your TV switch to AV1. Disconnect the SCART connector (if you have one) and see if the problem persists.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News