1. Ran SAK, ripped BD movie to Ext HDD
2. Merged ISO onto PC - NTFS
3. Mounted ISO
4. Used AnyDVD HD to rip
5. Took largest m2TS file, and split it in 3.5/gb pieces (10 total) using HDBDSplitGUI
6. Put renamed 00001.m2ts - 00010.m2ts back onto ext fat32 HDD
7. connected to PS3, selected Video > USB hit triangle "select all"
8. First file plays awesome!!! sound excellent (hit triangle - info - said Dolby Digital)!!
9. Part 5 of the m2ts splits said "Data is corrupt" while others were
Interesting item with Step 5... I had actually tried a generic file splitter (File Splitter 1.31) before I used HDBDSplitGUI, and it gave me 3 unsupported data files that wouldn't play, and another one that was just plain corrupt. I'm wondering if it's "split sensitive" as far as the M2TS files go.
I had split the files 3800MB sections, giving me 10. I'm going to try and do 3700MB, see if it comes up any different.