Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Block firmware updates, please help?

Sponsored Links
    Hey. its my 2nd thread i open about the subject, some one told me to disable the "auto download update" option, but that way sony can still force update, so any one have a tool that blocks the firmware updates or any good way?

important-! im not using it for psn, just to connect the ftp server to transform games.
    Best Answer - Posted by JailCenterKZ:

Its impossible to force you an update. The only way for some kind of update is a being a PlayStation Plus subscriber with activated option of "auto-update". If you ane not a PS+ subscriber, then its nothing to worry about.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    they can't force an update on you if your just using the interne conecton on the ps3. if your realy that worried about it, then disable the internt connection when you dont need to use FTP.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Its impossible to force you an update. The only way for some kind of update is a being a PlayStation Plus subscriber with activated option of "auto-update". If you ane not a PS+ subscriber, then its nothing to worry about.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News