Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] BlackOps install location and access?

Sponsored Links
    I read today that blackops requires installation directly into devhddo/game via ftp not GAMEZ. I tried this earlier and kept recieving failed transfers. Can anyone tell me if this is required?

Secondly, I initially installed retail pkg update 1.02 via instllpkg, editied PARAM with SFO editor to say 3.4000, then opened devhddo/blackops/usrdir, and replaced eboot with the extracted debug one. Opened OMv2.1., selected "patch" (L1) and launched. Sent back to XMB, launched via fauxdisk and was asked to update to 3.50? Anyone know where I went wrong?

Last question; I also employed hunter128's extra step posted if asked to update, I tried accessing /dev_hdd0/mms/db/ .... When i selected /mms, I recieved a "could not access files" error. Im using teensy 2.0 with hermes v4. Any help would be great.
    Best Answer - Posted by zzk2001:

It's just the folder they have set for there Manager, If you have yours set to GAMEZ folder then place in the dev_hdd0/GAMEZ

(AKA just replace GAME with GAMEZ in the Tutorial)

Just like where it says dev_hdd0/GAME/"Blackops"/PS3_GAME

It does not mean the folder called "Blackops" but the folder that the "Blackops" is in, It could be like, BLUS30591, BLES01035 or BLES01032.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's just the folder they have set for there Manager, If you have yours set to GAMEZ folder then place in the dev_hdd0/GAMEZ

(AKA just replace GAME with GAMEZ in the Tutorial)

Just like where it says dev_hdd0/GAME/"Blackops"/PS3_GAME

It does not mean the folder called "Blackops" but the folder that the "Blackops" is in, It could be like, BLUS30591, BLES01035 or BLES01032.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News