Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Banned User
    Sponsored Links

[Answered] Blackbox ftp wont upload DIRS ?

Sponsored Links
    Hi all.

After having my PS3 and PC running perfectly on WIN XP, i just updated to WIN 7, still using the the same Console and Blackbox ftp 1.2, and Filezilla prog, i have just noticed this, not sure if tis a win 7 thing or i have done something to the PS3?

For the life of me i cannot get anything but single files to upload, it works fine, but when i try to upload a game dir, it just sits there forever?.

So i manually create the GAME dir, and then drag the contents into it and it uploads fine.

Is this a permissions problem or something, i don't understand because it was running fine before.

Don't get it ?? - PS this only seems to be the first DIR, once i have created a DIR, i can place other DIRS inside no problem.
    Last edited by IHM; 11-07-2010 at 07:03 AM
    Best Answer - Posted by FMAranda:

Yes, i was having this issue, once you create a folder, the upload works well, i think that is a problem with Blackbox because when i use multiMAN as FTP server i don't have this problem.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes, i was having this issue, once you create a folder, the upload works well, i think that is a problem with Blackbox because when i use multiMAN as FTP server i don't have this problem.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It is a blackbox thing. I am having the same issue.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News