Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Ben 10 ultimate alien cosmic destruction help?

Sponsored Links
    ben 10 doesn't work the normal way as described in the compat list, i have tried every way and it won't load, if anybody has got it and they have it working can you explain how you got it to work , thanks in advance
    Best Answer - Posted by Natepig:

At the end of the day it dosen't matter what you call it, as long as its a proper backup. On the compatabilty list there are conflicting reports of ben 10 working/not working. That would suggest that maybe it wasn't working with some of the older payloads/backup managers.

The only suggestions I would have, and you may well be doing them already, are as follows.

Try to copy the backup to the ps3's imternal hdd.

Make sure that you are launching with a disc in the drive.

Get the latest payload for you jb device and the most compatable backup manager for it.

I would download and test the game for you but i'm without my 3.41 ps3 at the moment.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What happens when you try to load the game? Does it appear in your list of games in your backup manager? Where did you get the backup from?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Cheers natepig, i changed the name of the folder to it's code to bcus-30663 which i found out through the sfo edit file , when i try to play it it loads in back up manager and i get the little picture but when i click play i get the black screen.

At the end of the day it dosen't matter what you call it, as long as its a proper backup. On the compatabilty list there are conflicting reports of ben 10 working/not working. That would suggest that maybe it wasn't working with some of the older payloads/backup managers.

The only suggestions I would have, and you may well be doing them already, are as follows.

Try to copy the backup to the ps3's imternal hdd.

Make sure that you are launching with a disc in the drive.

Get the latest payload for you jb device and the most compatable backup manager for it.

I would download and test the game for you but i'm without my 3.41 ps3 at the moment.

Cheers again nate and you are right, i have taken my back up manager off was just wondering which folder i put the games into for them to work. i have gone with gaia and it reads something like /dev_hdd0/game/GAIA01985/ then i created a directory called GAMEZ for it to go into, should the games work like that or do i need to do something different?

To camsterrulz

The gamez folder you have created dosen't go into the "/dev_hdd0/game/GAIA01985/" directory. You just put it in "/dev_hdd0", then once its there you can just ftp game into that folder and they should launch from backup manager.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News