Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] BD Image generator help?

Sponsored Links
    I use 1.20 PS3 Image Generator, but I have no permissions to out any folder except USRDIR in PS3_GAME folder. When I try to create the proper folder (with any name) script says "PS3_GAME/customfoldername is a reserved directory name and cannot be added". How can I put for exampler mandatory folder TROPDIR in PS3_GAME?

Help me out. Thanks.
    Best Answer - Posted by CJPC:

Quote Originally Posted by JailCenterKZ View Post
    I use 1.20 PS3 Image Generator, but I have no permissions to out any folder except USRDIR in PS3_GAME folder. When I try to create the proper folder (with any name) script says "PS3_GAME/customfoldername is a reserved directory name and cannot be added". How can I put for exampler mandatory folder TROPDIR in PS3_GAME?

Help me out. Thanks.
    You have two options - the easier of which, is getting a newer version of the PS3 Image Generator, or do a little tinkering in the program and jump around the error/check in the generator so you can bypass it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by JailCenterKZ View Post

Help me out. Thanks.
    You have two options - the easier of which, is getting a newer version of the PS3 Image Generator, or do a little tinkering in the program and jump around the error/check in the generator so you can bypass it.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News