Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thread: BD Backup run ?

Sponsored Links

Question [Answered] BD Backup run ?

Sponsored Links
    Hello to all my friends. I remember one day i ask a question about ps3 backup and run it from debug station and boss cjpc saw to me when eboot.bin is decrypted we can run it from hdd or bd dvd and to day i tested this in retail station and this not working in hdd or bd dvd.

now this is my questions :

1- is there any way to run game from bd dvd ? or even install the game from bd dvd ?

2- i see into eboot.bin and see it seems it have multiple encryption and is not fully decrypted but backup manager can load it from hdd and run it , i tested many game in hdd with that eboot.bin with half decryption and load other file with fully encryption but it's not working again , if i true remember boss cjpc have and backup manager for your self and show it with his debug station and run kane and linch 1 with it , is there any different method for run the game on it ?

and finally thanks for any answer and if it's possible please write and manager for run backup from bd dvd.

thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Its possible that you can run from a DVD with a game that works with Hermes No disk function. You will still need a backup manager that supports mounting a game off a BD drive rather than HDD0 or USB.

That or you could try plugging in an external DVD rom via USB since it will mount it the same as an external drive.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    First of all, hello there, Takavach, long time no see

Yeah, it's possible to run backups from the disk to some extent. If a JB-dumped game is less for 1 DVD, you can burn it and play it via Backup manager.

However, this doesn't work for DVD-DL and whether it is workable for BD-R is unconfirmed

Thanks for your answer

Quote Originally Posted by Tidusnake666 View Post
    First of all, hello there, Takavach, long time no see

Yeah, it's possible to run backups from the disk to some extent. If a JB-dumped game is less for 1 DVD, you can burn it and play it via Backup manager.

However, this doesn't work for DVD-DL and whether it is workable for BD-R is unconfirmed
    Hello my Friend I will see you soon like the old days. I Burned 5 Bd and it's Not Working for me

You mean I must Burn GAMEZ directory and ... ? Can You Write Step By Step For write it in Bd ?

Thanks in Advance

Yes you can it was posted as news 3 weeks ago. Play PS3 Backup Games Via DVR-R with Jailbroken PS3

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News