Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Banned from PSN for cheating (error 8002A231) help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi, I have been very stupid to play with a modded eboot for modern warfare 3 for a few weeks (big xp, overpowerd guns, etc). I helped many people to the last prestige with this hack.

Well it was fun until now, i get the error message 8002A231. I hoped it was only for that account but when i try to login with my other accounts i get the same error. Even if i create a new account i get the same message (You cannot use Playstation Network with this account).

Of course I need to go back playing. I have a few questions:

1) Is my console or my ip adress banned?
    2) Is there a way to change your console ID / MAC ?
    3) Are there other network enviroments (fck PSN) ? (Xlink Kai I don't get it working)
    4) Do you think that the people i've helped are also banned? (when i'm host everyone has the advantage)

I don't get a mail from Sony with some details about my ban. So what should I do? Im on Rebug 3.55.2. I hope there is a solution. thanks already

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    me too, need help !!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    balkie070 i think your PS3 System is suspended from SONY servers there is no way to back online now only one way contact SONY but you should to lose your CFW because when you call SONY the engineers ask you direct what is your firmware.. or wait the New CFW upgraded from the last OFW its coming then contact SONY to release your system.. good luck

There is also a How to Change Your MAC Address and Unban Your PS3 Guide (scroll down) worth a try along with these PSIDPatch links also.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This may be a long shot, but try replacing the wifi chip in your PS3 if you're desperate. I have spare PS3 parts from repairs and refurb builds, I'd try that and see how that works. Won't cost you much and may actually get you back on their servers.

Can't one just lie about the firmware they are using?

you cheated, that's the fact, so you pay the price, whether you like it or not your ConsodeID is banned.

I tried pairing a different Console ID via fckPSN but it didnt work, maybe there's more on it

There are ways around it. I've got a banned console and I can get on PSN but as your an online cheater I'm not going to help at all.

you reap what you sow mate. hope it happens to a lot more as its ruining my experience being online on my ofw paying top $ here in aus for my games to be ruined with cfw hackers everywhere. it may sound harsh but i say LOL

I don't see the point of cheating anyway. It's crappy for the rest of us who just want to have a good play session. And for a guy like me who only gets mebbe 3-4 hrs a week to play I dont want to end up being crapped all over by some cheater. elser1 I totally agree with you mate.

Don't expect any sympathy, or any emails.

Important Notice: Access to the PlayStationŽNetwork and Access to Sony Entertainment Network Services

Dear valued PlayStationŽ3 customers,

Unauthorized software for the PlayStationŽ3 system was recently released by hackers. Use of such software violates the terms of the "System Software License Agreement for the PlayStationŽ3 System" and the "Terms of Services and User Agreement" for the PlayStationŽNetwork/Sony Entertainment Network and its Community Code of Conduct provisions.

Violation of the System Software License Agreement for the PlayStationŽ3 system invalidates the consumer's right to access that system. Consumers running unauthorized or pirated software may have their access to the PlayStationŽNetwork and access to Sony Entertainment Network services through PlayStationŽ3 system terminated permanently.

To avoid permanent termination, consumers must immediately cease using and delete all unauthorized or pirated software from their PlayStationŽ3 systems.

In order to help provide a safe, fair, online environment, consumers who we believe violate "Terms of Services and User Agreement" for the PlayStationŽNetwork/Sony Entertainment Network or the applicable laws or regulations of their country or region risk having access to the PlayStationŽNetwork and access to Sony Entertainment Network services terminated permanently.
    Source: [Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News