Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Exclamation [UnAnswered] Bad Update on my Ps3

Sponsored Links
    Hi!

I have a playstation 3. My problem is that it get turned off while it was updating the firmware.
    After this i get no video.

Any solution for this?
    Sorry for my bad english!

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hello bad luck try this turno it on with the power button on the PS3 but keep it pressed like ten seconds tell me later what happend. Im from Chile so sorry about my english too jajaja.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yh, this can happen when using HDMI input. Try just turning the PS3 on, keeping the power button pressed until you hear first beep. If it still doesn't work, try doing it again, but keep it pressed till 2 beeps (recovery mode).

Banned User
    What fw version were you on? which one were you installing?

above all....DONT FORMAT YOUR HDD..untill you get things sorted.

Thumbs Up

to fix this use the original connection that came with the ps3 you will then get video and it is in the factory mod if it turned off by itself just use the original video connection and you should get video then just change it back to hdmi connection after the update finishes hope this helps. If this dosent work call sony at 1-800-345-7669 and ask for help this is their customer service press 0 to speak to a person right away.

Are you sure you didn't panic while it was installing? I know when I update my 60gb it blacks out at 85% on the download and then installs and then blanks out at like 80% during the install. Every time I get afraid that my machine was crapping out or something.

cool

Hallo, das ist ein echt tolles Forum...

(Hello, this is a really great forum ...)

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News