Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Backup Manager.pkg

Sponsored Links
    Backup Manager.pkg - I am using psgroove patched on at90usbkey. I instsalled backup manager onto ps3. I do not get option to download to internal (i think its just going onto my usb stick that has backup manager.pkg).

Why am I not able to download to internal?

Can I run backup manager.pkg without my usbstick with the manager.pkg in the ps3? (It appears once i remove it the ps3 resets.)
    Best Answer - Posted by EiKii:

dude do you have a original game disc in the drive? its needed to emulate the boot sequence, just any original game disc should work i think

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    didn't they fix psgroove not to send panic call if dongle is removed?or did i miss something? did you download the patched psgroove?not the original one cuz they removed backup mananger support?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok. I have 1 game backed up to ext hdd fat32. When I go into backup manager and hit load I get "you must insert real disk to play". I tried re-adding the AT90USBKEY-psgroovecjpc.hex to my board and reloaded the backup manager. still can't get it to play. Help please.

dude do you have a original game disc in the drive? its needed to emulate the boot sequence, just any original game disc should work i think
    Last edited by EiKii; 09-04-2010 at 11:53 AM Reason: fixxed a bad wrong spell

that was it. thank you very much for taking the time to reply. I really appreciate it.

no problem glad i actually could help someone enjoy

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News