[Answered] Backup Manager limited to 8 games?

Hi,

I have a problem, i already try to find my answer but without success, i've backuped 10 games, but it backup manager it only show 8, seems like the backup manager have no scroll in it, cause my list is showing always the same 8 games, is this normal? Anyone is experience the same?

Kind Regards

i have installed over 20 games via backup manager, and you right, only 8 games will show up, but you can scroll down using your ps3 controller...

Quote Originally Posted by patholi View Post
    i have installed over 20 games via backup manager, and you right, only 8 games will show up, but you can scroll down using your ps3 controller...
    Likewise.

It is "limited" to 8 games on the screen due to the sizes of the icons being as big as they are. Just keep scrolling up or down You'll see other games in no time
    Last edited by gamesniper; 09-15-2010 at 07:16 AM

Quote Originally Posted by patholi View Post
    I simply cant scroll it :S dont know why... Maybe i have some bad version of backup manager... Im using a TI-84 can you please show me the direction of a good backup manager?

Thank you for your reply.

Well, i use the original backup manager (because of the iphone-port; others will not work properly)...

But maybe you should back up the two unshown games again? Or back up some more to see, if backup manager causes the problem...

Are your games of the smaller variety or do you have a bigger hard drive? Ive got a 160gb and 7 is the max I can get on there.

I already try that, it doesn't matter which one i backup, they will not show on BM, it will not scroll after 8.

Quote Originally Posted by JAxXBOSS View Post
    Are your games of the smaller variety or do you have a bigger hard drive? Ive got a 160gb and 7 is the max I can get on there.
    I have a bigger HDD, 320GB to be more specific. Thank you anyway, i will try with another BM.
    Last edited by ac1d; 09-15-2010 at 09:19 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost