Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

aswilbourn
    Sponsored Links

[Answered] Backup Manager keeps crashing

Sponsored Links
    Hi all!

I have succesfully used backup manager to install both my retail copies of Red Dead redemption and Pro Evo 2010 on to the PS3 internal hard drive. I go into backup manager and select to load the games but that is where the problems begin.

Both games appear as being in the bluray drive on the PS3 dashboard. However when i click on them to play Red Dead redemption crashes the system (the screen freezes) and on Pro Evo 2010 I just get a blank screen.

Any help would be very much appreciated.
    Best Answer - Posted by NinjaOptimus:

Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 is reported as not working in the compatibility lists.

Red Dead Redemption is said to work ONLY IF you haven't installed any updates for it.

hope this helps.

Sponsored Links

(Mark Best Answer)

Sponsored Links
    Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 is reported as not working in the compatibility lists.

Red Dead Redemption is said to work ONLY IF you haven't installed any updates for it.

hope this helps.

aswilbourn
    Sponsored Links

(Mark Best Answer)

Sponsored Links
    Cheers! That has sorted out a lot of headaches! Where can I find the compatabilty list?

Arrow (Mark Best Answer)

The PS3 JailBreak Game Compatibility List is available here: http://www.ps3news.com/subdomain.php...=ps3-jailbreak

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News