Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Backup Manager Error help?

Sponsored Links
    Okay, I've searched for about an hour and I found 20 other problems people have had with backup managers but no one has had this. After I backup a game then try to run it without a disc in the drive, I go to */app_home/PS3_GAME/, I see the game as if it would start.

Then i try and it immediately gives me "An error occurred during the start operation. (80028F14)" I have only tested this with one game because I just jailbroke my PS3 with working Blu-ray drive Uncharted 2, Maybe I need to use an ISO splitter?

I'm using Hermes v4b with iPod Nano 1G rockbox jailbreak, downgraded to 3.41

Any help please?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Try backing it up to your internal hd0 and try again.

instead of going to PS3_GAME put any original disc into the drive and go over that and load it, as some games require any original disc to be in the drive to work.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Okay, well I'll try it with one of my older games to see if I don't get an error, thanks.

Well I tried to edit my reply but it wouldn't work....
    Yeah that was it, thanks for quick fix
    Last edited by Quade97; 12-14-2010 at 08:02 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News