Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Backup manager 720p help?

Sponsored Links
    how come it's not working with 720p output? Cause When i play International Cricket 2010 i hate switching back n forth.
    Best Answer - Posted by severusx:

What isn't working? Are you having trouble viewing the BuM itself or issues with the game's resolution? Please rephrase your question.

If it's the BuM then I recommend that switch to MultiMan. It has Overscan options that will allow you to fit it to your TV. I have a 720p plasma and this works great for me.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What isn't working? Are you having trouble viewing the BuM itself or issues with the game's resolution? Please rephrase your question.

If it's the BuM then I recommend that switch to MultiMan. It has Overscan options that will allow you to fit it to your TV. I have a 720p plasma and this works great for me.
    Last edited by severusx; 01-28-2011 at 01:50 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well, I have to run this back up manager in 480p, than my game requires to be played in 720p. So, I have to change it to 720p.

Also, I am using Rogero manager on CFW Waninkoko.

Switch to MultiMan, it runs fine in 720p. Just adjust the Overscan to fit it to you display. You shouldn't have any issues after that.

what button do i press to adjust the overscan?

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News