Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Backup Manager 1.0 vs 1.1 vs 2.0 vs Teaser

Sponsored Links
    Hi, I just got my PS3key and i know they got their own Back up Manager v2 named "teaser" but I was wondering before i install a Back up manager, which one has the most compatible games? Thank You in advance for your help!
    Best Answer - Posted by PS3 News:

Right now the original is the most compatible overall, the others work for some titles but if you read the Forums you will find some games require the disc to be in so the discless version doesn't help there, etc.

Your best bet is to try them yourself and refer to the PS3 JailBreak Game Compatibility List to compare your results with others.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Right now the original is the most compatible overall, the others work for some titles but if you read the Forums you will find some games require the disc to be in so the discless version doesn't help there, etc.

Your best bet is to try them yourself and refer to the PS3 JailBreak Game Compatibility List to compare your results with others.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News