Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Cool [UnAnswered] Backup games with PSGroove and a TI-84?

Sponsored Links
    Alright here's deal.

I just got into this whole PS3 hacking scene, and this is what I got. I have 3.50 and I want to downgrade and jailbreak with my TI-84 calculator to 3.41 BUT since it uses PSGroove I won't be able to play backups, and I want that more than anything.

So, I want to know how I can play backup games by using PSGroove through a TI-84 calculator. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I am not sure if TI-84 will work. PS3JB was designed for TI-84+ and TI-89 but to downgrade with either one of those calculators, read up on that article. Make a full backup of your PS3 hard drive before attempting.

Afterwards, keep PS3JB on your Ti-84+/89 and load Hermes v4 or PSN Hermes if you plan on playing games that require 3.50 (GT5, Split Second, NFS Hot Pursuit not working with PSN Hermes yet).

Then go into options for PS3JB and set Hermes v4 or PSN Hermes as the first payload. No second payload required.

Start the jailbreak and hook if you want. Once you can install pkg files, download and install Gaia Manager or Open Manager, and PS3 FTP on the PS3. Use a FTP client like Filezilla to transfer your games to hdd\gamez\

Once finished transferring, open OpenManager, insert any original game, pick your game, press x, watch it go back to XMB and go to the blu ray icon. It will become the backup game.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News