Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] AVRkey will not enter DFU?

Sponsored Links
    Hi all,

I have received last week my AVRKey but it will not enter the DFU Mode. i have open the case and i have replaced the electrical tape. But it doesnt work for the dfu. It works perfectly in my ps3. i want to update it!

Does any one know a trick to enter the dfu mode? i tried a lot of times in different usb ports.. but nothing works.. only the Red light burns up and not the blue(both)

Sorry for my bad english

Kind Regards,
    DiscoBear
    Best Answer - Posted by n3xclusiv3z:

you have to be patient! pop it in and out from your computer...until your comp detects it... as Atmega32u2... I took me a few tries myself... just keep trying... dont quit... the avrkey is just a matter of tries.

Good luck...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    you have to be patient! pop it in and out from your computer...until your comp detects it... as Atmega32u2... I took me a few tries myself... just keep trying... dont quit... the avrkey is just a matter of tries.

Good luck...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks for your reply! i have tried a lot of hundred times but it doesn't load the DFU mode .. Windows only detected as a Generic USB Hub :S ?

seriously, i had to use my pos back up computer... for some reason it doesn't do good with x64.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News