Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thread: Audio Question

Sponsored Links

PS3 Square Button [UnAnswered] Audio Question

Sponsored Links
    Is there anyway I can run audio from my PS3 to my TV and amplifier together? The PS3 needs to be configured to the audio output connection you are using, so I assume it will only output the audio one way. Is there another way to acheive this? I use component cables to connect the PS3 to my TV...I believe that is what they are called. They are the blue, green and red cables with a red and white audio cable as well.

TIA for any help.

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    Well you could try for you audio "red and white" plug is buy 2 Y-splitting cables as they are only a few dollars a piece if that and they make it so one cable goes out with two ends and since if you have 2 of these Y-splitting audio cables you will have 2 for left channel and 2 for right channel.

This way you can run audio cables to you tv and you amplifier, unless the ps3 will not work that way, but you can buy them with female or male end connectors so that they can be plugged to the end of your component cable from your ps3, this is just a suggestion to try this but is entirely up to you if you like to go this route.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News