Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Atelier games freeze after upgrading CFW help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi I was hoping if anyone can help. I had dongle CFW on my ps3 and decided to try out rogero cfw 3.55 v3.7. Everything seem to have gone well. I tested out all of my games and they all appear to be working, but three games (Atelier Rorona, Totori, and Meruru) all gets stuck in black screen after the logos.

I reverted back to Kmeaw cfw via recovery mode, but same issues are occurring. I tried reinstalling game data too and update to latest multiman.

Anyone have any idea on what might be causing this problem?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Downgrade way back to Multiman 4.06 see if it works.

Multiman had a bug, if you have more than 1 USB Drive plugged on PS3. All games will either stuck at blackscreen or it will get error. All of this started since 4.08 I think when 4.xx CFW is released.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for the help; I got the three games to work by going back to tb cfw which I didn't really want to do. I don't know why that fixed the issue. Changing multiman versions didn't do anything. Atelier rorona doesn't need any patches and the other two games have n0drm patches.

When a stable cfw is released, I'll try updating again. Still don't understand though why it didn't work on kmeaw.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News