Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] At90usb162 Usb help?

Sponsored Links
    i'm trying to put the hermes v3 on my AT90USB162 USB, but my laptop won't pick it up. where do i get the drivers from? i'm a complete beginner.
    Best Answer - Posted by modmate:

Quote Originally Posted by clarky325 View Post
    i'm trying to put the hermes v3 on my AT90USB162 USB, but my laptop won't pick it up. where do i get the drivers from? i'm a complete beginner.
    Well, first of all which OS did you use??

Next is get yourself the little tool "ATMEL Flip". Install it and then put in you JB stick with button pressed while stick in. Then release the button and install the drivers for your at90usb. You can find them in c: programs/atmel/USB. There are the Driver package you will need.

If you run a 64bit OS you have to sign the atmel usb drivers first and then dissable driver signature enforcement, easy todo with little tool "dseo", its an overrider so you can open up your at90usb162 in atmel.

Greets Modmate

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky325 View Post
    Well, first of all which OS did you use??

Next is get yourself the little tool "ATMEL Flip". Install it and then put in you JB stick with button pressed while stick in. Then release the button and install the drivers for your at90usb. You can find them in c: programs/atmel/USB. There are the Driver package you will need.

If you run a 64bit OS you have to sign the atmel usb drivers first and then dissable driver signature enforcement, easy todo with little tool "dseo", its an overrider so you can open up your at90usb162 in atmel.

Greets Modmate

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks, it's now been reconised and drivers installed!

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News