Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] at90usb162 Help?

Sponsored Links
    Hello everyone, I hate to sound like a total newbie. I just started using my PS3jailbreak and I'm running into issues with certain titles running as well as my external hard drive booting games. I have been looking through the forum but a lot of these methods are not working for me.

I was wondering if I could be pointed to the right Tutorial as well as be recommended with the proper firmware and software that I need to put good full use to my jailbroken system using what I have.

I currently have a jailbroken PS3 on 3.41 with a 250gig internal hard drive.
    I use a at90usb162 with the psgroove_olimex_at90usb162_8mhz_firmware_3_41 firmware.

I tried using the following to boot games some do work, some either give me a black screen and lock up, or I get a 800..19 error:

Rogero_Manager_v7.4
    Comgenie-s-Awesome-Filemanager-V0.05b
    Gaia_V1.03.1
    Open-Manager-2.1H3-Open-Copy-Install-1.1b

Neither will recognize game images on my 2tb fat32 formatted external Western digital hard drive, however the system does recognize it in the file manager software, to copy the images on my internal Hard drive.

Games like King of Fighters or Naughty Bear seem to work ok.

However games like Castlevania Lords, Devil May Cry 4, The Shoot, and the new Time Crisis for example give me the 800..19 or 800..17 error. How would I get these to load?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi,

Are you sure you got a 8mhz crystal?? I owned myself a at90usb162 dev board. It have a 16mhz crystal on it and i use the Hex for Teensy v.1. Not the plus version. Give it a try.

Greets Modmate

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for the reply mate I've Tried 16mhz hex's Like:

hermesv4_minimus_avr_usb_at90usb162_16Mhz
    hermesv4_blackcat_usb_at90usb162_16Mhz
    hermesv4_teensyv1_at90usb162_16Mhz
    psgroove_teensy_at90usb162_16mhz_firmware_3_41

But they dont work. Was only sucessful with:

hermesv4_avropendous_at90usb162_8Mhz
    hermesv4_olimex_avrusb_at90usb162_8Mhz

But still ran into the issues I had to start with.
    Last edited by jkoreklaw; 11-18-2010 at 01:25 PM

Hey check the games compatibility if it runs from internal or external or both.

http://www.ps3news.com/subdomain.php...=ps3-jailbreak

btw I use olimex for my clone too. I used hermes-psn-eco-xoeo-cyberskunk-evilsperm-hex.zip from http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post336340 and it works great so far - dont forget the compatibility list. In fact I had to submit entry for street fighter 4 for Internal working and updates too.
    Last edited by windozerr; 11-18-2010 at 01:28 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

use the teensy 1 hex file, works great!

+1 for use teensy1 no more problem with this hex.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News