Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Asura Wrath DLC BLUS30721 problem help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi ppl, Im having hard time playing Asura Wrath US version DLC. I already install reactpsn on my kmeaw ps3. When i try to play the game, the game ask me to install game data AGAIN. And it stuck at 0%.

Anyone can help me? Thank you very much.
    Best Answer - Posted by PS3GAMER20111:

No need to Use The Reactpsn for ASURA'S WRATH DLC, the DLC can be played using BLUS30721 1.02 update 3.40/3.55 FW fixed package.But you need the original eboot and param.sfo of the game in the dev_hddo or dev_usb000x/GAMES/BLUS30721/param.sfo and EBOOT.bin in /USDIR/EBOOT.bin.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No need to Use The Reactpsn for ASURA'S WRATH DLC, the DLC can be played using BLUS30721 1.02 update 3.40/3.55 FW fixed package.But you need the original eboot and param.sfo of the game in the dev_hddo or dev_usb000x/GAMES/BLUS30721/param.sfo and EBOOT.bin in /USDIR/EBOOT.bin.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    so you mean, i must get a copy of untouched Asura wrath, and install the DLCs and the fix.. everything worked out?

all you need is the orignal eboot of the game and param.sfo. then apply the fix install dlc enjoy the game

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News