Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Assassin's Creed: Liberation Cheat Code help?

Sponsored Links
    Hello,

I'm not sure if I posted this to the right place, but I want to know two things.

First: is Bruteforce Save Data compatible with Game Genie cheat codes? I read that it is, but I still want to be sure.

Second: I saw that there was not codes yet for AC: Liberation on Bruteforce Save Data, so I would like to use the code from Game Genie. However, I didn't buy Game Genie because I think it doesn't worth it for a single code.

So my question is, to anyone who bought that, I would like to know what is the code for "Max Ecu". They don't show any codes on their site, so I hoped that you would not mind to share a code with me

Thank you in advance!
    Best Answer - Posted by ripplar:

I would search for a save that has what you want. use brute force to un-encrypt it. load files to hex editor look for differences in you save versers the one you downloaded. and change it manual. or the easiest just resign the save and use it on your ps3.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I would search for a save that has what you want. use brute force to un-encrypt it. load files to hex editor look for differences in you save versers the one you downloaded. and change it manual. or the easiest just resign the save and use it on your ps3.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News