Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Assassin's creed brotherhood no sound help?

Sponsored Links
    i have a jailbroken PS3; I am able to load and play other games with sound: Madden 11, Stuntman, Wet, Final Phatasy, etc. But when I try to play Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, I cannot get the sound to work. Is this another instance of a game needing a disc in the drive inorderto work?

Thanks again for your help.
    Best Answer - Posted by Natepig:

Yes it is VERY important to play this game with a disc in the drive and from the internal hdd. If you play without a disc and quit the game, it results in a brick and you need to restore your ps3, via recovery menu, with complete data loss.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes it is VERY important to play this game with a disc in the drive and from the internal hdd. If you play without a disc and quit the game, it results in a brick and you need to restore your ps3, via recovery menu, with complete data loss.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Maybe the copy of game is broken. Try to download another one.

This game has some special requirements to run. You need to have in on the internal hdd and play with an original disc in the drive.

I know this. You must install update before run too but, when he tell us it work without sound we musn't tell him how to run game... Try to remove game data. Maybe you have in option mute sound.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News