Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Armored Core PS3 BLJM-55005 on 3.41 help?

Sponsored Links
    this game load succesfully but its always freeze at the beginning of the first mission.

i'm using fw 3.41 jailbreak dongle with multiman and gaia manager.

anyway to play this game??
    Best Answer - Posted by severusx:

Again, I would recommend that you update to Kmeaw 3.55 and the newest version of MultiMan. Move the game to an external drive and try Select+X. Should work fine.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Update to Kmeaw 3.55 and use MultiMan with the Select+X option.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    isn't cfw just for booting games up? the games does run, i can play in test ac or assemble. only at the beginning of the first mission it freeze. and i have seen some guy have tested with kmeaw cfw 3.55 and multiman, and the problem still the same.

i wonder if someone create a patch for this game.

Quote Originally Posted by severusx View Post
    Update to Kmeaw 3.55 and use MultiMan with the Select+X option.
    Or just use "Select + X" on 3.41

sorry for being rude, but what was "select + x" do??

i have tested with or without "select + x", and nothing changed, always show a warning dialog about load the game.

btw, i have multiman 1.16.

Use the latest MultiMAN manager and "Select + X" enables BD-ROM emulation.

what version is the latest? i thought i had the latest one. and where can i get it?

thx for you help.

Get it from its thread in the Hacks section of this forum. Select+X must be used with the game on an external HD. It does more than just enable BD-ROM emulation, it temporarily moves the contents of the game's USRDIR to the root of the external device, which allows the BD-ROM emulator to mount it a different way that makes it more compatible with certain games.

If you are trying to use Select+X with the game on the internal drive, it will have no effect. This feature also works better on Kmeaw 3.55 than it will on a 3.41 with a JB dongle due to the method (Syscall) used to enable BD Emulation. The old dongles use a Hermes method (syscall 8) where the 3.55 Kmeaw uses syscall 36. 3.41 works fine for most older games, but certain games (like Split/Second) and newer games that require 3.50+ will work a lot better on 3.55.

i play it from internal drive. so i guess "select+x" don't have any influence to the game. i've tried everything to play this game and its still won't work.

so nobody ever play this game with jb? maybe i should just give up, and play other game.

anyway, thanks for your help.

Again, I would recommend that you update to Kmeaw 3.55 and the newest version of MultiMan. Move the game to an external drive and try Select+X. Should work fine.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News