Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It has nothing to do with multiman, the game boots fine but it freeze later. It can't be moved on an external drive cause it has +4gb files.(unless he got a ntfs partition on his external drive)

try this [Register or Login to view links] its a 3.55 fix so i don't know if it works for 3.41.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thx fak, i'll try it first with 3.41. if it wont work then i'll try with 3.55.

i don't understand how to use this.. it says to copy to "hdd0\ANX\ACFA\USRDIR" but i can't find that directory. any help??

i found inside package which i installed is eboot.bin. and i copied to my acfa dir where eboot.bin is located. but its doesn't work, i can't even load the game.

my acfa is bljm55005 and this fix for bles00370.
    Last edited by malequen; 05-21-2011 at 10:17 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    try to copy the content of your bljm.....\....\USRDIR folder to the bles00370\ps3_game\usrdir folder, it should work with your version too.

i'm sorry FAK, but this isn't working too. the game won't boot.

thanks for your help.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News