anyone know how to launch split PS3 games?
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] anyone know how to launch split PS3 games?

Sponsored Links
    i was copying my game dynasty warriors 7 to open manager 2.1, then it was finish now im trying to launch it but it says "you cannot launch split games".

pls help! i really wanna play the game.
    Best Answer - Posted by severusx:

There are 2 ways to do it. The easier way is to move the game to your internal using MultiMan. It will automatically re-join the data and make the game playable. The second is to install MultiMan and use the BDEMU2.PKG bd-rom emulator to allow MultiMan to play split games. Either way, I recommend you get rid of Open Manager and use MultiMan, it's a lot easier.

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    Not sure if these will help, but from a quick search:

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-gu...tp-119412.html

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-he...lp-120050.html

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks i'll try

There are 2 ways to do it. The easier way is to move the game to your internal using MultiMan. It will automatically re-join the data and make the game playable. The second is to install MultiMan and use the BDEMU2.PKG bd-rom emulator to allow MultiMan to play split games. Either way, I recommend you get rid of Open Manager and use MultiMan, it's a lot easier.

i can't my dad really trust open manager, and are there any more ways to launch a split games without deleting open manager?

you don't have to delete open manager, you can have both.

make sure you change the mm payload to hermes when you want to play split games.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News