Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Anyone know a content time limit fix for this?

Sponsored Links
    I'm on 3.15 currently jb, trying to run any PSN game i've purchased in the past Eg, Super StarDust HD FULL when i try to run it it says "This content has a time limit" set date n time settings and connect to PS network.. is there anyway of bypassing this?

another problem is i've downloaded a couple jaibreaked PSN games ie High Velocity Bowling installs fine but when i go to run i get a message to update my firmware now i've succesfully changed the param.sfo from 3.40 to 3.15 but still displaying that msg when i try to run it? anyone know how to get around this?

I really would like to keep my otherOS as i have all my roms and emus all setup =< i know that the method above works for MOH but it doesnt work for PSN games?

Anyone please know a work around this?

Thanks for reading

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That sucks pretty hard... I had this happen to me in the past... thought it was just a fluke :-/ I have $100's of content that will expire

Good thing we now control most of the system... we will fix it... some day.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by hacked2123 View Post
    That sucks pretty hard... I had this happen to me in the past... thought it was just a fluke :-/ I have $100's of content that will expire

Good thing we now control most of the system... we will fix it... some day.
    I feel your worry, coz i have over $100 dollars worth of purchased PSN content that is all ready expired =< so theres nothing i can do about it right now, until some one comes up with a custom firmware or something? please some one shed some light.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have the same problem after i fixed my ps3 (Ylod) unpluging the internal battery reset date and time.

Can anyone that has a JB ps3 that has the correct date and time that was update via internet.

what i need is registy.sys figures for all /setting/dateTime/ and then i can compare them as im hopping that if i cange one it may work.

matt

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News