Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] anyone get gta iv working?

Sponsored Links
    Im referring to grand theft auto iv. i was able to install it to the internal hdd but after it loads new game..it hangs on trying to load the 1st scene.

Its just a black screen w/ the cousins bellic in the bottom right corner. i have 3.41 firmware, bm v.1.1, psgroove hex. most other games work fine except for 5 ive come across. the compatibility list says Mandatory data install which i dont know what that means? i tried to do update patch through the ps3 but of course that failed.
    Last edited by soldier; 10-13-2010 at 11:05 AM
    Best Answer - Posted by Mantagtj:

I use OM_BG_Jurai_oct3_344pm version and boots without disc wicked on second island now, I havent updated it yet, but works fine m8. I got the Jurai Open Manager from off this site m8 so use that its The Dogs Version far as I am concerned....

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    mandatory data install is when the game installs to the hdd or gamedata, i got it working no problem, even updated to get trophys.

have you tried anothe manager? as i have noticed some games work with some managers vice/versa.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I use OM_BG_Jurai_oct3_344pm version and boots without disc wicked on second island now, I havent updated it yet, but works fine m8. I got the Jurai Open Manager from off this site m8 so use that its The Dogs Version far as I am concerned....

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News