Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Anybody please identify this board?

Sponsored Links
    hiya,

i was given this key , its a ps3key clone i think the serial and reg codes are registered on ps3key site but i can't update it
    anyone have any clue what it is? thanks

UPDATE: I can run blackops with the key so some software is installed on it i don't know what though i can't sign into psn it asks me to update.
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Plug into PC search device and you may get lucky and it labels the Jailbreak, and don't say generic usb. Other than that ?? Google image ps3 key and see if you can find a picure, usually there is a label under the picture describing the pic. Painstaking but that is your option if nobody jumps on here and says "thas XXXXX board"

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That looks like a AT90USB162 , so a Atmel chip. Get yourself the atmel Flip tool, install the drivers in program directory and choose the proper board (AT90usb162) and try to open it with Flip. For the hex i guess you can use the one for Teensy v1. Not the ++ version!!

Edit: Well the photo quality isnt that good and i cannot see a upgrade button on that thing. In this case you have to figure out how to reset that stick. You`ll need to solder anyway then.

I guess its a AT90usb162 or a USB-A3-V2.0 (Atmel).

Greets Modmate

Yes looks like Atmel, but tell us the number of the board which is written on it.

yes my iphone sucks for photos it shows in in windows as a generic usb hub. then after a few seconds ot changes to ps3key usb device 1.0c

installed flip chose AT90usb162 tried to open usb port and it failed cannot open port.
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Last edited by axpk95; 11-16-2010 at 06:12 PM

opened the key as a usb device and it has 4 files inside it

firmware.bin
    index.htm
    leds.txt
    system.dat

the index.htm says
    PS3KeyBootloader: 1.03
    Firmware: 1.0c 3.41
    UIN: FFFF-FFFF

Apparently its a silabs key
    just updated it i hope

Bootloader: 1.03
    Firmware: 4.3h !!!!
    UIN: FFFF-FFFF
    Last edited by axpk95; 11-16-2010 at 07:00 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News