Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Any way to edit subtitles for Japanese Games?

Sponsored Links
    I own Yakuza Kenzan, the game is completely in Japanese, i played it a bit with a guide but you're missing out on a lot of things that way, not to mention you don't understand anything.

i've been thinking about uploading the game but have a very slow connection and because of this would probably only upload it if people have found a way to edit subtitles, so we can hopefully one day get a translated version because the game will never get to the west just like this sentence probably will never end.

my guess would be the file types would be the same as yakuza 3 (same engine).

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If you are jailbroken you could dump the game with backup manager then ftp into your box and find the subtitle files & then load them in a hex editor. Then translate the Japanese to English. I used a method much like this one to change a few subtitles on Soul Caliber. No guarantee this will work for you but it may be worth a shot.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    that sounds promising.. does anybody know, in which file the subtitles are for yakuza 3?

anybody? i've been looking around a bit but cannot find them.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News