Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Alright everyone, who got one?

Sponsored Links
    Well after thetitan and I had a fiasco at a target in Tucson, AZ for a raffle of 5 in a crowd of 200+ we overheard that a raffle of 2 would happen at 7am this morning at a local K-Mart so we thought we'd take our chances once again.

Out of a crowd of about 125, thetitan's ticket was called and we got one!!! I'm still in complete shock. We are gonna pool it on ebay between the two of us and our other roommate who was with us who increased the chances of us winning. So basically besides the fiasco at Target we probably spent a little over an hour waiting for a PS3...

...maybe we should go to vegas???

So how'd everybody else do? Let's hear it!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well, I preordered at a local Gamestop and received the delay call for my order but this morning I decided to stopped by Best Buy and found myself with a PS3 in hand. Lucky me.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I Got Mine Here In Miami Fl @ A Best Buy... I Waited In Line From Tues. 5pm To Fri. 8am... I Still Havent Had A Chance 2 Set It Up... Well Worth It Though In My Opinion...

I got two of them here. Got one from gamestop pre and one from standing in line at wally world. There were only 4 ppl in line here at my walmart. they had like 5-6 systems. I guess sometimes it does pay to live in small towns

Quote Originally Posted by Isamu966 View Post
    Well, I preordered at a local Gamestop and received the delay call for my order but this morning I decided to stopped by Best Buy and found myself with a PS3 in hand. Lucky me.
    Unreal ... you know your good luck today probably just blew your chances of ever winning the lottery ... lol ... congrats on everyone who got one ... looks like almost everyone is selling theirs online right now.

Quote Originally Posted by sneyeper View Post
    Unreal ... you know your good luck today probably just blew your chances of ever winning the lottery ... lol ... congrats on everyone who got one ... looks like almost everyone is selling theirs online right now.
    I wanted to do that to first, but than i thought;

1. Im on Curacao now and all ppl here are poor.
    2. I wont be in Japan till the end of Februari or Marth.
    3. I wont be in Europa at the EUR launch.
    4. Combining my first three thoughts with selling it would mean, no PS3 for a looong time XD

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News