Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Almost all ps3 backups stuck on loading screen?

Sponsored Links
    I need help i've been trying to get the backups i've downloaded to work, so far i've only been able to get 3 games to work and all my other games get stuck on loading screen and with heavy rain i get error (80010017) i don't know wut to do i've looked around and can't seem to find any solution. I'm using the latest Hermes V4B payload with openmanager 1.17.1 and have tried with Gaia rc9 manager and also have tried with original game in drive and without and all games are transfered to internal hard drive using blackbox ftp v1.2.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I personally had huge problems with transfering games via ftp. Most of my games blackscreened or eboot.bin not found.

I actually put my games on external, and imported via OpenBackup manager (or you could use Gaia)
    All worked fine this way.

I know it sucks but I hope it helps.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Vato3605 View Post
    I need help i've been trying to get the backups i've downloaded to work, so far i've only been able to get 3 games to work and all my other games get stuck on loading screen and with heavy rain i get error (80010017) i don't know wut to do i've looked around and can't seem to find any solution. I'm using the latest Hermes V4B payload with openmanager 1.17.1 and have tried with Gaia rc9 manager and also have tried with original game in drive and without and all games are transfered to internal hard drive using blackbox ftp v1.2.
    Did you try it on Ext HDD? If not, give that a try.

Don't have an external drive but i guess that's my only option.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News