Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] AFL live 2011 problem help?

Sponsored Links
    It kicks me back to the XMB when I rune the game - I fixed the Eboot with "EbootMOD" and the .sfo got fixed in Multiman.

I'm on 3.41 (Not going to 3.55 CFW)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    have you tried running game from both internal and external hdds.. also you may need a game disc in your ps3 when you run the game.. try that and let us know..

maybe you can try eboot-FIX also..
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyManHRU View Post
    It kicks me back to the XMB when I rune the game - I fixed the Eboot with "EbootMOD" and the .sfo got fixed in Multiman.

the fix you posted doesn't seem to work.. anyone got a fix for the game AFL live 2011 BLES01038 for 3.41?

cheers
    Last edited by elser1; 04-20-2011 at 02:43 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Or the original Eboot.Bin. (I fixed one that was already fixed for 3.55 CFW.)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i tried that too.. i may have the original eboot, not sure, but it didn't work in eboot-Fix/Mod but the modded one did..

Confused

Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    but the modded one did..
    So you got it to work? What did you do? I've tried on a 3.55 and a 3.41 and both exit back to xmb. All I have tried is internal with the edited eboot going around ripped from an original copy.

Quote Originally Posted by HeyManHRU View Post

hi mate, I know this is not the right place to ask this but your mortal conmbat post is locked.. you gave a Eboot/SPRX fix in megaupload but there is a password to open it. what is the password? thanks for your help.
    Last edited by lmoran76; 04-20-2011 at 09:37 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I got it to work! - I tried the original fix which was supposedly for 3.55 CFW - Here is the download link: [Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News