Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Smile [UnAnswered] Advice on ps3 encoding, worth updating?

Sponsored Links
    Hello guys would like some advice..

My ps3 is a HK ps3 on 2.17 firmw at the moment, is it worth updating to 2.40 yet ?

The next problem i have is with my ps3 been from HK i can only play aera A /region 3 discs, im in the UK so all the ps3 movies i have are wrong area, i have backed up the disc using SAK and can play 0000.m2ts vc-1 stream on my pc, is there any way of keeping the 1920x1080 res and say converting it to a format the ps3 can read like wmv off ex hard disc?

Btw i dont know if this a bug you devs could use.. When i split the m2ts files into 3700meg say 5 of them boy does the ps3 lock up trying to read the files off the ex hd you can even eject the disc and the ps3 still thinks its in.

Thanks guys Mat

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I moved this to the Newbie section... whenever we have someone ask if it's worth updating, a bunch of nonsense replies follow and I don't want those cluttering up the regular PS3 Chat section so let them reply here.

It all comes down to personal preference though, so there is no right or wrong answer.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News