Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Roll Eyes [Answered] Access my YouTube playlist via Showtime help?

Sponsored Links
    Hello all,

I have two questions:

1. I often check out stuff on YouTube that I wanna watch later on via Showtime on my PS3. Is there a way to do it? My idea was to create a public playlist on my YouTube account and then add movies to it, then find it on Showtime and watch it. However, I cannot find the playlist I created on YouTube (yes, it's set to Public). Any other idea here?

2. Is there a way to have access to Showtime directly from my main screen? Now I have to go first to Multiman, then Showtime

3. Is it possible to login to my account on YouTube via Showtime?

4. The subtitles plugin is very handy, however is it possible to show ONLY subtitles in English when searching for them and when autoplaying? I don't need ALL these languages obviously and it always autoloads something I don't need..

I am using Rogero 4.55 and Showtime 4.6.3

Thanks!
    Best Answer - Posted by windrider42:

I have never really messed with showtime much, but yes you can definitely launch it from XMB by installing the showtime pkg file.

Here is a video showing some settings and plugins:

Also the site itself with plugins and faqs: showtimemediacenter.com/plugins/showtime

hope that helps you out.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have never really messed with showtime much, but yes you can definitely launch it from XMB by installing the showtime pkg file.

Here is a video showing some settings and plugins:

Also the site itself with plugins and faqs: showtimemediacenter.com/plugins/showtime

hope that helps you out.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks, that worked.

Any replies for my other questions perhaps?
    Last edited by whatever61; 08-11-2014 at 06:48 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News