Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] AC Revelations 80010017 error help?

Sponsored Links
    For ac revelations BLES01047 i'm running rebug 3.55.2 in dex mode, newest multiman, lv2 patch, 9.99 spoof and used duplex patch still gives me error 80010017, tried internal/external/bd mirror.

mw3 also gives me black screen after patch (mw3patch) tried bunch of different patches, param says 3.40.

batman arkam city works, thats about it.

any help would be appreciated.
    Last edited by krazyruski; 09-05-2012 at 09:40 AM
    Best Answer - Posted by GotNoUsername:

Most games run on a Dex without a patch anyway, MM has more features on a DEX many more eg. auto mount and so on hence most fixes aren't needed or auto patched by MM anyway.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    have you tried starting the game with then newts MM ? and have you tried to start the game via MM's PC app?

A solution ca be to convert you PS3 into a full DEX. Rebug is no good solution at all, causes often more problems than it helps.
    Last edited by GotNoUsername; 09-05-2012 at 10:43 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Does CFW fixes work for Dex mode?

no they don't work on dex. dex has different fixes.

I agree with above. Have you searched for DEX fixes on those games.

Cause the error your getting I am sure is the Eboot or you updated and need to delete Game Data and try again.

the console in itself is not a dex, just rebug in dex mode, i'll try in cex mode and see what happens, i haven't updated, i'll try running it without a spoof, and i have deleted game data a few times and tried patching it again.

should i go full dex, is it worth it? dex3.55 or higher?

i think you should stay on 3.55 cfw because almost all new games are patched for 3.55 cfw. there are only few games patched for only full dex. try it in cex mode with duplex patch. only problem seems to be when you try pick desmond's animus journey bonus stages it kicks you back to xmb.

Most games run on a Dex without a patch anyway, MM has more features on a DEX many more eg. auto mount and so on hence most fixes aren't needed or auto patched by MM anyway.

DEX can run anything a regular CFW can and more... There's really no reason to stick to CEX CFWs anymore.

And that include the current 3.55 EBOOT patches, plus any non-patched game that has an update available PLUS any original games you might own...

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News