Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Remember my name MarnieR, NorMMarnieR:

I waited in line at a Target store and am one of the lucky ones who was blessed with the time, no forced to get out of the Sony scope... I love my PSP albeit for reasons of which I will not state via the internet... but what we have here is a company who changed the game much like Xbox revolutionized the online gaming world of which sony plans to 1up, the problem is that Sony's success is built off of the original PS which deserved it for the selection of games alone... ps2 came laser errors galore sony rejected responsibility... I sent mine out twice and paid for maintenance before learning to due on my own. I have owned 2 multitaps that died within 3 months.

The thing is People... dare we say the world is moving off of the respect of the original PS of which Sony can not replicate... Game developers can work with the 360 much easier lowering game costs meanwhile after the PS3 are sold the prices will get a reality check and soar like gasoline after Hurricane Katrina[$80] Grand Turismo is a perfect example of this which by the way is virtually the only game that is not available for the 360 that PS3 has to it's self.

No more ranting thru here............Sell the Stations and buy PC games if you want quality... Sony is selling a $2.00 bag of chips filled with air! I am so glad that I am not blind like I was I would never get duked by these guys again.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    the color on the 360 just look brighter. But the detail on the ps3 is definitley there. They are both amazing systems. At this point i would say it is personal choice. Or now since xbox 360 is getting the HD dvd player we can see if people will go Blu ray or HD dvd then we will have are console winner.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think we shuld get over with the what console is better thing, there both good, face it, be happy with what you own or not.

Quote Originally Posted by WOWchamp View Post
    Fact of the matter is, 360 games will never be 1080p because dvd 9 wont be able to hold it. True 1080p and upscaled 720p will not be nearly the same and to be quite honest im tired of all the PS3 hatin
    Wow, its one thing to say you're tired of all the PS3 hating, but you dont seem to be having a problem with spreading mis-informed lies about the 360. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Both machines are kick ass, who gives a crap which is more powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Skirrow View Post
    Wow, its one thing to say you're tired of all the PS3 hating, but you dont seem to be having a problem with spreading mis-informed lies about the 360. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Both machines are kick ass, who gives a crap which is more powerful.
    Indeed, why does it makes a difference, so you can tell all your XBOX360 friends i got a better system ( or the other way around ) ?

Look at the light posts the one on the 360 has the step affect and the one for ps3 doesn't. In the future the ps3 will preveil in my opinion maybe not you never know but look at the light post closely.. you see nice and smooth on the ps3 i don't know only time will tell

Quote Originally Posted by mestereo View Post
    Look at the light posts the one on the 360 has the step affect and the one for ps3 doesn't. In the future the ps3 will preveil in my opinion maybe not you never know but look at the light post closely.. you see nice and smooth on the ps3 i don't know only time will tell
    The 360 shots are at 720p, the PS3 shots are at 1080p. A much higher resolution which is why the 'step effect' is less pronounced.

RR7 uses a lot of assets from RR6 which is why they look so similar. As for the differences, they were bound to make some. RR7 has different lighting for a start and also a completely different water shader which you cant really see thanks to the angle of the shot and the lighting conditions. Also by the looks of things has some 'z buffer' rendering problems. Possibly caused by dropping precision to increase the frame rate. Chances are you wouldn't notice them anyway.

There are also other screenshots comparing the two versions that show the PS3 version to have much clearer textures and increased detail in areas. The screenshots we have here are probably a 'worst case' scenario affair.

the picture comparisons don't look like in high def tho as i can see some jaggies easily...I'm pretty 100% sure that the developers slacked off and that's why there are some missing details in the ps3 version...not necessarily to blame the PS3's hardware...

People who raved over the xbox or any console because of graphics are pretty much dumb.
    Fact of the matter is, 360 games will never be 1080p because dvd 9 wont be able to hold it. True 1080p and upscaled 720p will not be nearly the same and to be quite honest im tired of all the PS3 hatin
    Now I'm confused!!!!

Remeber crunch time to had to get it ready for release on nov 17. they prob couldn't get the game up to par like they wanted to.Look at what happened with the big 30 release titles "Poof" and then it was a hand full.

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News