Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Where do the screenshots come from? On the 360 side every thing's sharp, but on the PS3 side it almost looks like a screen grab. There's actually ghosting on 1 or 2 screenshots! And are those screens from the retail version of RR7? I'd buy it regardless if I had a PS3 right now, though

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Makes me wanna go out and buy a kickass LCD HDTV right now. But yeah, for the time bieng, 1080i should look just as good (or extremely close) as most '1080p' TV's out there.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Deity View Post
    Where do the screenshots come from? On the 360 side every thing's sharp, but on the PS3 side it almost looks like a screen grab. There's actually ghosting on 1 or 2 screenshots! And are those screens from the retail version of RR7? I'd buy it regardless if I had a PS3 right now, though
    yea even the text on the ps3 image is blurred. i don't think anyone can compare them equally other than the missing background parts like the bus and ship and what not...but who really cares if there is a boat 100 miles out to sea?

Quote Originally Posted by Eman View Post
    Makes me wanna go out and buy a kickass LCD HDTV right now. But yeah, for the time bieng, 1080i should look just as good (or extremely close) as most '1080p' TV's out there.
    there is a huge difference on 1080i vs. 1080p I have a 56' DLP 1080p with blueray player and directtv only supports 1080i, so when I watch a movie the pictureit's clear. As for 1080i is still very good but still slightly pixeled not very noticeable, I geuss I pay to much attention to detail. 720p is still looks better than 1080i

Ridge Racer 7 @1080p

[Register or Login to view links]

Ridge Racer 6 @720p

I guess you really need 1080p to get the most out of it

oops, the link doesnt work anymore but here are the smaller ones

RR7

RR6

The PS3 will die a quick and painfull death and here's why

1. when a next gen hungry buyer goes into a store and sees a shiny new 360 or PS3 raincheck what do you think that buyer is walking out with besides a couple hundred dollars in his pocket

2. better hardware doesn't mean good gaming (i.e. PSP, Xbox, saturn, Neo Geo...etc)

3. PS3 Online Service itself will be free they are going to nickel and dime you into bankruptcy (i.e. GT HD)

4. Gears of War!!!!!!!!!

just for the record i loved ps2 hated xbox so i ain't hatin

These people have to realize as the ps3 is out for a bit the games in graphics will become much better as they haven't even unlocked the power of the ps3 yet and time will prove this.

Do you know if these picture were from a HD TV on both pictures because this can play a big different in this.... Just a thought

so one system can perform better than the other WOW!!!! whatever i highly doubt that developers are gonna gonna go the extra mile to make it look better on the more powerfull system. other than the splinter cell games for the ps2 and xbox i cant recall when this has happened any other time.

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News