Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Exclamation [Answered] 3.41 fixed update help?

Sponsored Links
    Can someone give me please link to hdd problems fixed update? I need to be sure because I have upgraded hdd.
    PS3 download section won't allow me to download it for some reason (they wan't money or whatever).
    Thanks
    Best Answer - Posted by djhazardous:

So I can install the US firmware to my EU console without risk? Anyway, you can find the US fixed 3.41 firmware right here on ps3news!

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/downlo...o=file&id=4285

It's definitely not a text file, it's a RAR & it's 167mb. I'm downloading it now.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I would like this as well (EU version) as the files have been taken down from Sony's server.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    They are the same. No matter if you install EU or US version or even JP. But they have been taken down from sony servers and I can't find it on web. I think file you download from PS3 download sections is txt with link. Please someone give me 3.41 HDD FIXED version link from txt. No matter if it is US.
    Last edited by Mad Lion; 12-17-2010 at 11:51 AM

So I can install the US firmware to my EU console without risk? Anyway, you can find the US fixed 3.41 firmware right here on ps3news!

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/downlo...o=file&id=4285

It's definitely not a text file, it's a RAR & it's 167mb. I'm downloading it now.
    Last edited by djhazardous; 12-17-2010 at 11:58 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yes you can install the US Firmware on a EU console, I did the same and still can select my dutch language.

this is indeed the fixed update: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/downlo...o=file&id=4285

I know it doesn't really matter but do you know if that is the EU or US firmware?

It is the US firmware version.

There is no difference between US, EU or JP firmwares. Check up checksums.

Well I have most of the firmwares except for one that was only on rachet and clank future and one that just wasn't found if you want contact me somehow idk how since I have no PM ability yet .

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News