Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question [UnAnswered] 3.41 firmware on a game disc?

Sponsored Links
    I was just wondering if anyone is aware of any retail games out there with the 3.41 firmware update included on the disc?

Yes, I know you can download it and burn it to disc yourself, or put it on a USB stick, etc, but I was specifically wondering about it being on a retail game disc.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I am wondering about the Playstation Move that will be coming out this Friday.. will that game have firmware 3.41 on it or will it come with 3.42? I dont plan on going online with it at all and I don't want anything to happen to my jailbreak so I would like to know what it comes with if anyone knows.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    why's it important, you can change the firmware file easily.

copy the disc, change the fw to an older one - run it off backup manager.

I think you also have to edit PARAM.SFO as I recall seeing a reference to firmware version. Also, if the game depends on a new firmware feature, then you'd be SOL.

Anyway, it's not what my question was about. I'm just wondering if there's a game with 3.41 on it for my own curiosity.

I think Red Dead Redemption had 3.41 on it for mandatory install. I could be wrong ...

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News