Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Arrow PlayStation Home Summer House Save Glitch Discovered

Sponsored Links
    Update: I can [Register or Login to view links] the save works even on accounts and PS3's that do not have the Summer House installed. I removed all Save data Game data and Home data. After I reinstalled home, copied the exploit save over and booted up Home it asked me to download the Summerhouse and install it. Viola!

Note you can't teleport to it via PDA but can enter it via Central Plaza (Home Square) etc.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] [Right-click, Save As]

I have discovered that when I copied my main PSN account Home Settings save over to my other master accounts and I had the default Home space set to the Summerhouse it remained that way and when I logged into home I appeared in the Summerhouse (which I only purchased with my main PSN account). ;)

I have built a save for you all to try out. It has been tested with US, Euro, HK and Jap accounts and works with all accounts and PS3's that do not have the Summer House installed. Read me for install notes included in .rar file.

Regards,
    Krack3n

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    didn't every one get the summer house for free? or was that only to the closed testers... either way i got it for free wayyy back in the day of closed testing. lol good find tho.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Indeed, and +Rep to MrWiggles for the find!

However, the .rar file on the Google host is currently showing this error although it does unpack:
    ! psh_sh_glich.rar: Invalid or corrupt authenticity information
    I will attach the file repacked below in case anyone has issues with the Google-hosted one.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sorry about that. I will update the save file asap. Thanks for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWiggles View Post
    Sorry about that. I will update the save file asap. Thanks for the heads up.
    Thanks, and yep it's fixed now!

Tested everything else but to see if it would unpack properly.
    LOL

Regards

summer house

on my ps3 it didnt come with the summer house but i can download it then get that rar. file for it on google

Quote Originally Posted by mikehands View Post
    on my ps3 it didnt come with the summer house but i can download it then get that rar. file for it on google
    No you misunderstand. Back up your Home settings save first and then copy the exploit save to your PS3. When you load Home with the exploit save you will be prompted to download the Summerhouse and have it for yourself.

But there is not risk of future PSN account ban?

Nice one, gonna try it out now see how it goes.

UK 40gb console with US account and never downloaded before and works fine.
    Last edited by ssneeky10; 03-24-2009 at 10:32 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News