Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Customized 'Homicide' PS3 Case Mod is Bloody Awesome

Sponsored Links
    This brutal PS3 Mod is entitled 'Homicide' and rightly so, for it has blood stains all over its clean white cover and simply looks like it was a witness to some awfully ruthless crime.

To quote: It is a wonderful addition to all the different PS3 Mods we have seen before and bloody awesome.

The creative mod for the PlayStation 3 was created by Jerry Thampan, and he goes on to explain its development:

...my ps3 that i customized. airbrushed white, blood done w/ red paint put into a spoon and drawn in, then clear coated twice...

I salute Jerry for his imagination and creativity. He also mentioned that some PS3 accessories and peripherals with the same blood stained design will be coming soon.

I guess this kind of mod brings the violence we see in the video games of today outside as well... but no harm done.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The paint job is awesome, the hand detail is really good, some of the splatter patterns should be in the same direction, but it gives it a good effect

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think that is one of the coolest looking PS3s I've yet to see. I'm not really into skins all that much and I belive paint is definitely the way to go. I was actually thinking of modifying my sixaxis controler by slightly coating the inside with a thin layer of glow in the dark spray paint, and adding clear LEDs inside to charge up the paint leaving the outside black but when charged glow in the dark.

A pretty cheap modification by far, finding the paint has proven hard with the exception of online purchasing. I really appreciate seeing gamers using there artistic talent towards generating neat stuff and broadening our ideas on what we can do on our own to personalize our equipment.

wow! i really like it

I would love this for my slim lol

Is it DEXTER's PS3 ? lol

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News